Daily Hire from MTB £25 24hrs £30 Weekly £90
Trek Hybrid £30 24 hrs £35 Weekly £125
Discounts available for long term rentals
1. Once you have hired the bike and begin your ride, you have full responsibility for the care of the bicycle. You will have to get yourself back to the shop, unless you have arranged collection from a specific point. there is an extra charge for this service.
2. It is your responsibility to ensure that the set up and condition of the bike is ok for you and that you know how it works, as the final responsibility lies with the hirer.
3. If you are going on a long trip you will need to know how to perform basic maintenance.
4. You should always have travel insurance, as with any trip. Many companies consider Highland Bicycling as an extreme sport.
5. When you begin your ride you agreeing with Scotland Bikes'/ Cycle Scotland's Terms and Conditions stated on your Agreement.